The first job was to scrape off the paint from the walls. We used a scraper to take the dye to change the color scheme. We had to ensure that we did not damage the sub walls while removing the wall panels. Next, we removed all the fixtures and the old wiring that could be damaged, posing a danger to the people living in the house. The owners wanted to move their bathroom to a different location, so we had to create space for the bathroom, keeping in mind the bathroom's functionality. We also removed the old lighting fixtures, which badly needed replacement. We ensured that the things that could be reused didn't get damaged throughout the process.