Hardwood floors are the most popular form of flooring whichkeeps growing in popularity. It creates a scenario that tends to go withanything from white cabinets to dark furniture. That is why dark hardwood isfresh toned, so it goes with cool and warm paint colors. So, if you aresearching for a color that is both stylish and is current with any designtrend you should keep in mind that if you install hardwood flooring, you willhave to redo it after 10 to 15 years. If you require more information regardinghardwood flooring, then our complete guide to the hardwood floor andinstallation can help you out.
You know how important natural color is when it comes to Walnut. When youare in search of dark colors or want to decrease the gap of light-coloredsapwood, consider a reliable source. Dark walnut hardwood will outperform allothers in the market. It is a popular selection for homeowners based in theGreater Toronto area. Walnut floors are the show stoppers and fabulous with itsfantastic grains and color.
Dark Walnut hardwood floor’s color can range from pale brown to darkchocolate brown, and purple or reddish cast adds to its warmness. The planks ofwalnut hardwood can be typically straight or curly in some beautiful boards.Walnut hardwood is one of the most attractive woods in the world. Its mostpopular range is American Black walnut flooring. Walnut engineered flooring iscost-effective and easy to install. The engineered walnut flooring has moreoutstanding firmness than solid walnut floors.
Walnut Hardwood Floors
It is one of the unique hardwood flooring choices. Walnuthardwood is a soft domestic type of hardwood flooring, and its natural colorstend to hide dents and scratches. This is one of the highest quality of NorthAmerican hardwoods. Walnut hardwood is softer than red oak, and it is weighty,hard, and rigid and hasimpressive dimensional stability.
Dark Walnut hardwood is moderately dense but very strong with excellentshock resistance. It is the most durable of domestic and commercial woods.Walnut hardwood stands at almost 10/10 on the hardness scale which is one ofthe softest North American flooring species. Dark Walnut hardwood’s color isimpossible to replicate on any other types of wood. It has a massive variety ofcolors, which is a remarkable appeal.
Types of Walnut Hardwood
Walnut hardwood has three types.
Brazilian Walnut hardwood has a dark and exotic look whichappears fantastic in homes. It has a tremendous 3680psi on the hardness scale,which makes it one of the most durable hardwoods available on the market.
American Walnut is also called royal walnut in somecommercial shops. It has a hardness of almost 1050psi which is relatively lowthan Brazilian and Asian Walnut hardwood. The biggest bonus of American Walnut isthat it is easily available in most flooring outlets all over the American andCanada.
Asian walnut hardwood has a density of 0.9g/cm3. It has a hardness of2250psi which is relatively hard than American Walnut. Asian Walnut is perfectfor those who have a lot of foot traffic and pets in their homes. It is costlyrelative Brazilian Walnut because it is imported from China.
Top Consideration forWalnut Hardwood Flooring
- First of all, you have to decide your budget for Walnuthardwood floor. Your budget may bound your choices and the available species ofWalnut hardwood that could be install. For example, Brazilian Walnut hardwoodis expensive than American Walnut hardwood when used for flooring.
- You have to choose between finished and unfinished Walnuthardwood flooring. For example, finished Walnut hardwood flooring is moredurable and long-lasting.
- You have to pick the style of your flooring between plank,strip or parquet layouts. Wide plank walnut hardwood flooring is the bestchoice because it can cover a larger area. It also saves time and money duringinstallation.
- You could select the type of Walnut such as American Walnuthardwood, Asian Walnut hardwood, and Brazilian Walnut hardwood. You can pickthe type that fits your specific needs.
- Once you finalize your options, you should contact flooringservice providers such as ASASA Construction which provides excellent flooringand construction services. They will provide you with FREE cost estimation andconsultation.
Dark Walnut hardwood flooring is one of the top flooring typesused in outdoors and homes. It is primarily well-suited to our climate here inGreater Toronto. Are you searching for more information to make a flooringdecision? ASASA Construction will help you choose the right hardwoodflooring for your lifestyle. For more kitchen renovation ideas read Custom Kitchen Cabinets & Renovation Ideas [Materials & Prices for 2020]